Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Expanding Team Coverage

I wanted to write today and thank the new schools that have offered to have me as part of their already excellent medical teams. I'll be working with a stellar group of doctors and trainers to provide orthopedic and sports medicine coverage at Jeffersonville, Clarksville, Providence, Charlestown, and North Harrison High Schools for the upcoming scholastic season. This is in addition to continuing my work with Indiana University Southeast, the University of Louisville, and Waggener High School. Providing care for scholastic athletes is one of the highlights of my career and I look forward to a successful and healthy season for all the competitors. Thanks to everyone at these institutions for having me as part of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment